The Academy for Sustainable Development Eberswalde
(abbreviation: HNE Eberswalde or HNEE) was in 1830 initially as a Higher forest institute in Eberswalde (Brandenburg) founded and is in its present form because 1992. the president in the HNEE is because December 1997 Wilhelm Gunther Vahrson.Das selection of degree applications and content is regularly oriented literature review for masters dissertation towards sustainable development, environmental protection and nature conservation because the Wiedergrundung as Fachhochschule Eberswalde in 1992, which they posted a greens teaching profile in Germany is fuhrend. In 2010, the University of Applied Sciences Eberswalde was renamed University for Sustainable Development Eberswalde (FH). On 1 March 2015, the Kurzel (FH) accounted for on behalf on the college.
The forestry administration in Eberswalde includes a checkered development behind it
They emerged from the forest lectures in the Friedrich -Wilhelms-Universitat Berlin. In the instigation of Georg Ludwig Hartig a Forest Academy was founded in 1821 at the Berlin University. For her initially conductor Wilhelm arrow was appointed (17831859). The object from the Forest Academy it must be, the forest engineering, scientific begrundete training for the forest management service in Preu? S confident. 1830, Academy was laid as Larger forest institute below the direction arrow to Neustadt-Eberswalde. As Lehrgebaude the state bought the 1793 for the banker and owner of steel and iron items factory David Schickler constructed enormous two-storey residential building. The developing was in 1913 lowered by a single floor. Inside the most important entrance in the single-storey nowadays plaster constructing using a hipped roof, a medallion is inlaid with the image arrow as a reminder.
On Could 1, 1830, the lectures began, initially with all the 3 professors arrow Frederick William Schneider and Julius Theodor Christian Ratzeburg , Berlin 25 students came up with to Eberswalde, where still much more were enrolled 15th At the identical Georg Ludwig and Theodor Hartig held in the Berlin University till 1838 forestry courses.
1868 was the forest institute Eberswalde in Konigl. Forest Academy Eberswalde renamed. 1874 to 1876 e (New Forest Academy) was inside the Schicklerstra? Constructed five new administrative and Horsaalgebaude neo-Renaissance. 1921 was followed by the conversion for the Forestry College with Rector’s constitution, promotion along with the suitable of appeal. Initially Promovent was Johann Albrecht von Monroy, who received his doctorate in June 1924 Doctor of Forestry. Right after the Second World War, beneath the then tatigen Grundungsdekan John Schubert, he was in honor from the 1995 John Schubert Foundation founded in 1946 as a brand new http://cs.gmu.edu/~zduric/day/essay-about-french-education.html beginning Forestry Faculty with the Humboldt University of Berlin in Eberswalde. The faculty was closed in 1963 for political causes. In Eberswalde only the Institute remained for forestry. The forestry larger education inside the GDR took place from then on only in Tharandt. Robert Albert taught https://www.litreview.net/ until 1950 in Eberswalde.Erst 1992 again started teaching when the Fachhochschule Eberswalde was re begrundet within the wake of reunification in Eberswalde. Here, the Forest Campus arose in the Alfred Moller-road, that is residence to e the departments of Forest and Atmosphere (until 2007 Forestry) and Wood Engineering (2015 wood technology), as well as the city campus in the Friedrich-Ebert-road / Schicklerstra? E exactly where the departments of land use and conservation, and sustainable economy are housed (till 2011 economy). On 26 March 2010, the college was renamed and was named University for Sustainable Development Eberswalde (FH). Considering that 1 March 2015, the College of the Kurzel (FH) dispensed with.